Known for being one of the worlds best downhillers, Justin possesses a wealth of riding talent that has helped him get to the World Cup podium on numerous occasions. That talent also comes in handy away from the race track when mountain biking on trails the world over, and it is these ‘trail riding’ skills that Justin has taught in previous skills clinics and will be teaching in this Master Class. A very easy-going guy, Justin is known as being an excellent teacher, passing on his many years of riding experience in a very understandable way to his pupils.
Now is your chance to participate in a Justin Leov Master Class at the world class MTB facility, Stromlo Forest Park. To enter simply follow the guidelines below.
Enter to win a MTB Skills Master Class with Justin Leov
How to enter:
1. Follow Trek Australia on Twitter: @TrekBikesAust (If you are already a follower, you don’t need to un-follow and re-follow)
2. Send a Tweet explaining why you would benefit from a MTB Skills Master Class with Justin Leov. Tweets don’t have to be just text. They could be a photo or something else. Get creative!
3. Tweets DO need to include the hashtag #TrekLeovClass
4. Justin Leov will pick the 8 best Tweets as the winners.
1. The chance to attend a MTB Skills Master Class conducted by Justin Leov at Stromlo Forest Park, Canberra, ACT, on Saturday March 19th and Sunday March 20th, 2011. Spots are limited to 8 people.
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
3. You must be following @TrekBikesAust on Twitter
4. Tweets must include the hashtag #TrekLeovClass to be eligible
5. Entries will close and judging take place at 6pm Tuesday March 15th, Canberra time. ***Competition extended to 6pm Wednesday March 16th, Canberra time!***
6. You must be able to accept the prize as it is outlined above. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
7. Participants in the Master Class could be photographed and those photos used in publications from Trek Australia or Australian Mountain Biking magazine.
8. The Class will start at 3pm on Saturday afternoon, March 19th, 2011, with an introductory BBQ. The remainder of the class will be conducted from 9am to approximately 3pm on Sunday March 20th, 2011.
9. Winners will need to make their own way to Stromlo Forest Park, Canberra, ACT, and provide their own accommodation, if required.